Saturday, January 30, 2010

Recap of Shooting Week 4

Well, with my picture posted on Thursday, I wrapped up the 4th week of my 365Project.  I got some cool and interesting shots this week.  I think my overall favorite shot was my shot of a coke glass that was filled with ice water.  I made the glass glow by putting the flash behind the glass.  More information on the particular shot can be found in another blog post I did for the shot you can find it here  http://emanonphoto.blogspot.com/2010/01/day27-have-cold-one.html   Here are the seven shots that I made as part of my 365Project this week.


I have not really planned out this week ahead, but I have already made two cool shots, go to my flickr page to see them.  That's it for now. 

Keep on Shooting, 
-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment