Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day34- I Speak Through My Camera


Day33- I Speak Through My Camera
Originally uploaded by Emanon Photography

I've been strugling for almost 2 years now to get a full-time job, since finished grad school. There are some days I just want to scream, like today, when I found out that one of the jobs I interviewed for went to an internal candidate who doesn't have the education and experience that I have. I started out just taking some dark and gloomy self portraits, but then shot a few looking into a mirror. I realy like the way this one turned out. I don't really think of myself as artistic or anything, but I do express myself through my photography. My Photography is a release, and a stress releiver, and sometimes I fell it is my best communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment