Thursday, January 14, 2010

Two weeks in on my 365Project only 50 to go!

Well for all of my fellow photographers out there who started a 365Project with the new year for 2010, I hope you have been able to keep up with it.  I almost missed a day but was able to put something together for one of my days earlier this week.  for those of you out there who follow me, you might know that I'm working hard to stay motivated with this project and one way I'm doing that is by planning out my shots in advance, one week at a time.  This week my shots included Winter, Birds, Historic, Doorways, Low-Angle, Food, and Reflections.  You can see all the photos by going to my FlickR set here I'm keeping it organized with the most current photos at the beginning.  My favorite shot from the week was this one



The fortune says, "Doing what you like is freedom, Liking what you do is happiness."  This was the photo for my 'food' inspiration/theme/subject day.

This week I'll be shooting these themes 'Low-light' which I will be submitting to Shutterbug magazine's Picture This contest (if I get a good shot), Americana, Lines, White, Weather, 'High-Angle', and something with my point and shoot camera.

Stay tuned, so far I have been able to keep up and post one shot each day, and a weekly recap here on my blog.  So for everyone else shooting a 365Project, remember the fortune cookie, and keep on shooting.

-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment