Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Smyrna Beach Family Photography- 4 Generations

Last wednesday I met up with the Wayman family to make their family portraits on the beach in New Smyrna Beach, FL.  There were 4 generations of women as part of this session.  It is always cool for me when I can photograph a family and see the likenesses between the generations.  These are some of my favorite photographs from the session. (Also, kinda a funny side note, this session was at North Beach Community Park in New Smyrna Beach, there was another photographer shooting a family session when I got there, and guess what, as I was finishing up, a 3rd photographer showed up with another family.  I guess my secret photo location has gotten out into the public.)












Have a great day!
Stay tuned, I've got atleast 2 more family sessions this week, and a wedding next week, so there are going to be some more awesome photos posted here soon.  

-Pete
Pete@EmanonPhotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment