Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 Brothers before and After


3 Brothers before and After
Originally uploaded by Emanon Photography

So I had a family portrait shoot Wednesday actually had 2 family shoots, which is great, except that one was my family and I had to be in the photos (Ok, the other one was also my family, well, my little brother and his girlfriend and her son). Out comes the Canon RC-1 remote and my RebelXT. You can see the remote in my hand if you look real close. I ran into a couple problems though. The main problem was that I couldn't see the lens flare which the sensor did see. I played around in photoshop for a while to clean up the image, which is a nice image, and one of the few pics out there of me and both my brothers together. I still have a little bit of cleanup work before the final image is ready. I was wondering if anyone had any tricks out there to clean up lens flare? (other then to watch where you aim the camera in the first place). I'll post a couple pics from the other shoot later this week once I think of something to write about them and once I have them edited.

No comments:

Post a Comment