Friday, November 12, 2010

Portraits in the Park- New Smyrna Beach, FL Family Portrait Photographer

UPDATED: Full Slideshow


UPDATED:  The Photographer's Favorites


These are some of my favorite images that I created from the family portrait photo session I had on Wednesday.  I just finished all the editing and even used some new effects on some of these images because the subjects just fit.  





I really like the effect I used below.  It just draws you in to the eyes which are the sharpest focus point of the image.


Anyways, this was shot at Riverside Manatee Park in New Smyrna Beach, FL. Stephanie scheduled me to capture her family photographs as soon as she saw some other images I had captured of one of her co-worker's families.

This was a fun shoot, even though I was racing the setting sun. I have some great images, so stay tuned for an update coming soon with more images and a slide-show.

-Pete
Emanon Photography
http://www.emanonphotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment