Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Promo Video for Emanon Photography

I'm a wedding and portrait photographer based in central Florida including the New Smyrna Beach, Daytona Beach, Port Orange, Orlando, Flagler, and Titusville areas.  I will also travel for to photograph weddings and special projects nationwide.  I have been wanting to do this for a little while now, but have been waiting to get a good selection of images together from several weddings that I photographed.  Well, I have been able to do that now, so here is my new promo video for Emanon Photography.  Specifically this if for my Wedding Photography business, I have already made another for my Portraits, but I think I will be redoing that one soon too.


I'd love to know what some of you think about this video.  

-Pete
Emanon Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment