Friday, September 24, 2010

Family Portrait Session with Stephanie and Brandon

UPDATED:  Watch the full slide show here.



On Tuesday this week I had the opportunity to shoot some family portraits for a couple friends at Old Fort Park in New Smyrna Beach, FL.  I went to High School with Stephanie and Brandon back when New Smyrna Beach High School was still on the island.  I had run into Stephanie about 2 years ago where she works and I knew I remembered her from high school but could not remember what class we had together.  It took me awhile but I finally realized what class it was.  Stephanie and Brandon welcomed their son into the world just over a year ago, which makes this a great opportunity to start a tradition of family photos every year.  I was really happy with the way these photos turned out.  It is always a challenge photographing little ones, even with a few tricks up my sleeve.  Here are a few of my favorite shots from the family portrait session.  (I've also made a full photo slideshow video of this shoot which I will add to this post tomorrow after I show it to Stephanie and Brandon).








I am looking forward to photographing Stephanie and Brandon's wedding in a couple months.  So Stay tuned, more great shots are still to come.  

-Pete

No comments:

Post a Comment